Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hello

I have fallen prey to the blogs - I read, but don't post, and thought I should try that, so here I am.

Life can be hectic with three girls (10, 8 and 3), 2 miniature poodles, 2 cats and a husband. Add in having to work full time and I wonder why I am short on sleep!

I'm not sure who is more interesting in my house, the kids or the dogs. The dogs are full of poodle zoomies, and games of "My mouth is bigger than your mouth." The kids are full of the usual: she's looking at me, she ruins EVERYTHING! it's not fair!

I try and do it all, and so succeed at little. The house is a mess, the kids ate cereal for dinner (but at least they ate!) and the dishes and laundry await, again. I think I'll go and work on my latest crochet project instead - much more fun, or read. Denial can be a good thing

No comments: